UMGA 08 is a family business with strong management. Its vocation is to ensure the satisfaction of its customers thanks to an experienced staff and a modern production tool.
The SILVER rating obtained from ECOVADIS attests to our commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
April 1999SNCF qualification
Sept. 1999ISO 9002 certification
Jan. 2003ISO 9001 version 2000 certification
May 2009ISO 9001 version 2008 certification
Oct. 2017ISO 9001 version 2015 certification
- Apr. 1999
- Sept. 1999
- Jan. 2003
- May 2009
- Oct. 2017
Since more 20 years, UMGA 08 has implemented a rigorous quality approach aimed at controlling, ensuring and planning quality.
Our primary goal is to increase customer satisfaction, efficiency and business performance.
UMGA 08 works over the long term with its strategic partners in order to offer its customers economical and innovative solutions.
All of the actions put in place on a daily basis allow UMGA 08 to perform well both in terms of product quality and in terms of deadlines.
Environment and social responsibility
- UMGA 08 is determined to protect its employees and customers and acts on a daily basis to preserve the environment.
- We limit the use of hazardous substances and recycle and reuse waste. UMGA 08 is committed to complying with international labor standards in order to eradicate all discrimination and forced labor.
- All the actions put in place within the company in the area of sustainable development and based on the United Nations Global Compact, enabled UMGA 08 to obtain the silver medal from ECOVADIS.
- UMGA 08 places ethics at the heart of its activities and bases its relations with its employees, customers and stakeholders on the principles of integrity and transparency.
- Thus, we comply with the regulations
in terms of competition and anticorruption.
- UA code of ethics has been established for this purpose
and updated permanently.